Sunday 15 July 2012

Haul: Bundle Monster Nail Stamps

Hey Everyone, So I have been feeling very into decorating my nails lately. So my friend mentioned to me about Nail Stamps. So Naturally I went on youtube to find out more about it. So I was very intrigued. And it seemed easy to do. So I went on Amazon and ordered some. I ordered the 21 pc and 25 pc (2011 collection) from Bundle Monster and I ordered a plate holder to ensure it made less for me to clean up :)
Since both items were from different sellers. I got my products separately. My plate holder arrived within 9 days after I ordered it. My Bundle Monster took about 2.5 weeks to arrive. So thats not so bad. But my stamper and scraper has yet to arrive so I haven't started yet.. Super excited to try! When I receive my Stamper and Scraper. I will post photos and reviews ^_^


XOXO 
Livy C 


Follow me on my personal blog: 
http://livyc.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment