Sunday 15 July 2012

My opinions on : Maybelline 24 hour color tattoos

Hey Everyone,
I know this is a super late kinda been busy with alot of stuff... I actually had two of these for months now... But I was waiting for when the stores restocked on the Bold gold and Bad to the Bronze shade for me to purchase before I wrote up about it...  So There are about ten colors I think. But I was only interested in five shades. And I haven't been able to get my hands on the tenacious teal. So disappointed.. But I'm quite happy on the shades I have now...  So In this blog I have swatches of all four shades I own which are ( in order) : Tough as Taupe, Bold Gold, Bad to the Bronze and Audacious Asphalt. Because I knew these shades were what I would mostly use... For neutrals, warms or smokey eye looks... Which is mostly what I aim for :) So basically these shadows are great but I tend to use them mostly as a base... to bring out my brilliant eye shadows.. and they are also amazing as eyeliners... if you wanna give a pop of color ( I wish I was able to get the teal for this) I haven't really tried these on for 24 hours.. But I do notice without primer.. It does crease quite a bit. So if you thought you didn't need a primer. You were deeply wrong. So time for Q& A time :) 


Q: What do you think of this product?
A: I love the shades and that its easy to blend, I think its amazing for a base as well, does wonders :)


Q: What do you normally use this product with?
A: I tend to use my Kat Von D primer (sold at sephora) or my Urban Decay Primer potion as a primer and I use my Urban Decay Naked Palette or Nyx single eyeshadows over it :) 


Q: Whats your favorite thing about this product?
A: I love that its creamy and easy to blend.. and its not as easy to crease (if you have primer on) and its smooth enough for me to use also as an eyeliner :) 


Q: What do you think of the price of the product?
A: I actually think the price is more than reasonable because of two reasons 
1) A little of the product goes a long way 
2) Its long wearing 


Q: How much would you rate this product? 
A : I would give it four and a half stars considering its a drugstore product


Q: Would you recommend this product to friends and family?
A : More than likely and I could show them how I use it as well :)


I hope you guys find this very helpful :)


XOXO 
Livy C  


Follow me on my personal blog
http://livyc.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment