Tuesday 10 July 2012

Review : Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner

Hey Everyone! So I haven't written a review in a while... But I just bought this product recently and I actually bought it and hoped it would be a dupe for my favorite liquid eyeliner from Japan called " K- Palette" But Sadly this didn't even come close to what I wanted... Mostly because my K- Palette is a 24 hr eyeliner thats waterproof so there would be no reason to do retouches... So I was pretty disappointed with this product .. But I'm going to just give you the Pros and Cons about this eyeliner ( This is just in my opinion)

Pros 

- Precise lining
- Completely Black ( No need to layer the colours on)
- Easy to use felt tip ( which makes it easy to use)
- Quickly Dries

Cons

- Not Waterproof ( started smudging within an hour time)
- Not much Variety of colours


What I meant that it started smudging within an hour time... from glam to a raccoon... It was smudging everywhere and running amok on my face... I am so happy I tried this on before I decided to wear it to go out! With how hot it is in Jamaica right now.. I doubt I would use this again for a while.. Maybe for designs on the face... But not near my eyes... This is just my opinion don't let my judgement of this product prevent you from giving it a try...  If this came in waterproof I am sure my review would have ended up in a different attitude towards this product.

XOXO
Livy C

You can also read my new daily blogs of my personal life on
http://livyc.blogspot.com/
Follow me ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment