Tuesday 4 September 2012

August Favorites of 2012

Hi Everyone ^_^
So I started to do my monthly favorites on my youtube channel :) So I decided to blog on it as well  ^_^ 
I didn't take a picture of all my favorite products...  But I will link my youtube video on this blog.... 
So this month has came and gone so quickly and at the squint of an eye more than half of the year has been gone..  So I thought... what I should do is... Keep up to date with my favorite products of the year and then by January I have a Favorite products video of 2012 ^_^ Sounds like loads of fun to me... I must be boring you all to death ... so here they are : 

Skin care
- Clarisonic acne daily clarifying cleanser 
- Clarisonic Mia2 (acne) 
- Clinique 3 step (cleanser , toner and moisturizing gel) 

Face
- Sephora ultra smoothing primer
- Revlon colourstay foundation (combination to oily skin)  {warm golden}
- Maybelline age rewind eraser for dark circles {fair} 
- Coastal Scents Camo quad {medium} 
- Mary- kay concealer {beige 2} 
-  Coastal Scents Sunless Body art {medium}
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer {sunlight}
- Elf contouring blush and bronzer 
- Elf translucent mattifying powder 

Eyes
- Maybelline color tattoos {tough as taupe , Bold gold , bad to the bronze} 
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 
- K palette 1 day eyeliner  (WP) {Black}
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara 
- Avon Big colour pencil {Vanilla} 

Lips:
-  Revlon lip butters {Peach Parfait, Sweet tart, Cherry tart, Lollipop}

Fragrance
-  Victoria Secret Pink Body spray { Sunny and Happy} 

Hair Product:
- Garnier frutis sleek and shine leave in conditioning cream 

Snacks:
- Jolly rancher Gummies 
- Koala March 

I hope you guys love my august favorites as much as I do! ^_^

Heres the link to the video on youtube : August Favorites of 2012

XOXO 
Livy C 

No comments:

Post a Comment