Sunday 15 July 2012

Review : Just lenses....

Hey Everyone, So I finally got my contacts after ordering for over 6 weeks. So I just thought I would review on the company I used to order them :) So normally if you buy your contacts in Jamaica, I realized how expensive it can be... Thats why I had decided to order mine online for half the price as here in Jamaica. So I ordered from a site called "Justlenses.com" So much cheaper... And more varieties and I have enough contacts to last me for 2 years or so.. Because my regular contacts has 12 pairs! And normally You can wear your contacts up to 3 months or unless they tear. And I decided to get 2 shades of coloured ones. Each box holds 6 contacts (3 pairs) So I ordered a brown and gray :) They ship straight to Jamaica. My friend orders his contacts and ship it to Jamaica from 1- 800 contacts. And When I compared the prices. It just seemed cheaper to order from Just lenses. But then my friend received his contacts in just two weeks. I was told my contacts would arrive within 10 - 12 business days... But it did not come with a tracking code.. And in the end... it took 6 weeks to arrive... So I was pretty disappointed about that... But as my friend said... its the service that you pay for rather the contacts. But I didn't mind because I wasn't in a rush. This site only sells prescribed contacts. So if you are looking for the fashion ones for colors. This is not the site for you. But some stores do sell the fashion ones. Just thought I would point out that those cases do NOT come with my contact. I actually ordered them. Its a cute travel case which is perfect for me.. Because I would rather pop those into my bag. It contains a Mirror , Contacts bottle (for solution), tweezer, Lens container and Contacts stick. I haven't really tried to use the contacts stick yet. But this just seems perfect for me because I'm always out dealing with things and work. So onto the Q & A's !  ^_^


Q: Why did you order from this company?
A: Jamaica is so expensive and I saved more than half the amount of money on all of my contacts. 


Q: How did you find this website / company?
A: Google is an amazing thing... 


Q: What do you think of their service?
A: I have to give it 3.5 stars. They do notify you that your order was received and been shipped out. Also they have friendly customer service and live chat on the site to help you :)


Q: What did you hate about this site?
A: They gave a false impression as to when I would receive my contacts 


Q: How are their prices?
A: Their prices are more than reasonable.. Considering how much they are charging in Jamaica in optical stores. Which is atrocious! 


Q: Would you order from them again? 
A: I would. But I might try from 1- 800 contacts. But I don't need to order any contacts for a good while 


Q: Whats the best thing about this site?
A: They actually have bulk orders you get them cheaper! My contacts aren't going to expire till 2016 - 2017! Also they have reviews on all the contacts so you can read and compare to find which is the one for you! 


I hope this was helpful if you are planning to order your contacts anytime soon :) 


XOXO 
Livy C 


Follow me on my personal blog 
http://livyc.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment