Tuesday 9 October 2012

Wearing Circle Lens

RAWR!
Hey Everyone... So I finally got a chance to remember to put on my circle lens to show you from my order at Shoppingholics.com I shown you pictures of how the packages looked but I never seem to remember to put on my contacts for you all to take a look...  The ones I'm currently wearing is :
 "GEO Bella Grey Circle Lens BS-205" 

Strangely they have a slight tinge of green... But I still love it... It just gives my eyes a slight change without looking completely outrageous and dolly like.. I've just ordered another circle lens from the site today and I'm super excited to try them out.. Although I don't wear my contacts on a day to day basics. I seem to lean towards my Circle lens alot more than my regular ones... Just to enhance my eyes.. I think some girls are just so into the lolita look that I worry about the diameter being so large in my eyes.. Esp since its harder for oxygen to go into your eyes which can cause irritation and dryness. I can't wear my circle lens for more than 6- 7 hours a day.. So if you are considering them... Don't wear them for over that time span.. Unless you carry special eyedrops for contacts. Most of their contacts are by prescription so please don't just randomly pick a prescription. Go to an optical office and get your eyes tested and ask for your prescription just to be on the safe side.. On a side note... the fun part of circle lens on this site is they have the cosplay ones which are great for movies and halloween.. I'm not into those because I'm personally worried I would scare myself looking in a mirror. The only problem I had with this company was that my package took forever although it says it arrived jamaica in like six weeks... I didn't receive it till three months after ordering it.. Which was really odd... So I'm hoping mine will arrive within the six weeks this time because there are some new products I would also like to try :) Just thought I'd say... I actually kept all these cute boxes that came with my contacts.... They Are super duper cute! The difference with the Freshlook colour contacts and the Circle lens... is that the circle lens makes your eyes look much bigger and with interesting patterns on them..... but the freshlook has a more coloured look that looks slighly unusual but natural at the same time... because there is no special design or ring on the rim of the contacts... I love them both... But I just love my circle lens a bit more than any other contacts I own :) Hope you enjoyed my long blog :)

XOXO
Livy C

No comments:

Post a Comment