Tuesday 16 October 2012

Floral Nails (Step By Step)

Hi Everyone! I decided to share with you how I did these nails... First off let me say that I did not create this look... I learnt this on a nail tutorial by Bubz Beauty and I just wanted to show the ones that I did 

First off you need : 
- a pastel nail polish 
- pink / peach nail polish 
- nail polish for your flowers 
- green nail polish 
- orange wood stick / tooth pick 


The ones I used are : 
- Santee Pastel Pink 
- Santee Baby Pink 
- Misa nail lacquer "Ur beautiful" 
- Kleancolour Pearl Jungle 


First off: I recommend that you start off with clean nails that you have already shaped... 

1) I applied two coats of my Santee Pastel Pink nail polish which is this really nice colour...  Wait till dried 
2) I applied some of my Santee Baby pink nail polishes in small blobs... Wait till dry 
3) Using a scrap paper or box drip your flower coloured nail polish on it... 
4) Using a Orange wood stick / Tooth pick Dip in it 
5) Outline your Blob with the flower colour in squiggly lines 
6) Continue in the middle.... 
7) Don't worry if its not perfect :) Wait till dried 
8) Drip a bit of the green nail polish to make the leaves... using the same orange wood stick or tooth pick make small slanted lines to make as leaves
9) leave to dry 
10) Apply Top coat and leave to dry and you're done!! 














No comments:

Post a Comment