Thursday 11 October 2012

Real Technique Brush Review

Hey Everyone! I have been using these brushes for weeks so I could give you my honest opinion on what I thought of these brushes... And wow do I have alot to say about these sets...
Let me just start off to say I actually ordered this brushes on Amazon because Ulta doesn't have all the ones I wanted in stock.... these were all the sets they came out with and a few single ones... But the only Single one I ordered was the expert face brush... And I absolutely loooooooove these brushes.. I hardly grab any other brushes unless they are a few of my ELF (eyeslipsface.com) brushes. These Real Technique brushes are all synthetic but they are all so nice and dense that can really help pack on the colours. They are super easy to clean and are fool proof.. All the ones with the Gold are Face brushes and the Purple are for the eyes.. I ordered them for $17.99 USD each set,  which is actually quite reasonable considering how much a single brush from Sephora , MAC and Sigma costs... I have a few coastal scents brushes but after the years of constant use... There is alot of fall out and its no longer a complete favorite of mine... So I went to eyeslipsface.com to order a few of their brushes.. Which are reasonable priced and I was ok with throwing them away when they no longer gave me the effect they once did.. But now... These real technique brushes are the first ones I grab than any other ones I may own.. The sets also comes with a travel holder as well So you can pack your brushes easily and have them stand on the table... Super convenient But As awesome as that is.. I doubt I will use the holder.. than my brush roll that my coastal scents brush set once came in.. or my handy elf brush apron :) Which you will see in this photo below of my set up for a small make up Job that I had earlier this year...
This was one of my official jobs that I had..  This is just easier to carry so many brushes that I love to carry and use :) Wow... I just came completely off topic... Back to the Real Technique brushes... These were created by Samantha Chapman who is actually a well known make up guru on youtube as " pixiewoo" I personally haven't really watched her videos but I heard she is one of the very popular gurus.. But her brushes are only sold in selected stores... Mostly Ulta... But Jamaica doesn't sell the brushes sadly :( In Jamaica we don't wear make up on a day to day basis unless we should for our Job.. Personally I wear make up mostly on weekends since I don't have a job that its a requirement.. But when I tried it the very first time... I was surprised when everyone said I had a very flawless finish :) And I only used basic brushes from the Real Technique sets : Expert Face brush, Contour brush, Multi Task brush and the Pointer foundation brush ( awesome for concealers) ... I absolutely adore this complete brush set! I looooove it! I would buy extras to keep in my kit if I misplace them :) All in all... I give this a 4.5 star out of 5 ^_^
Something worth the price and the Quality is amazing.. ^_^

XOXO
Livy C

No comments:

Post a Comment