Thursday 8 December 2011

Review : Loreal Paris Infalliable Lip colours



Hey Everyone,
So I wanted to review on these Loreal Paris Infalliable Lip colours which seems to be so popular and known for their long wearing power and non transferable ( you can kiss, eat and drink and never worrying it coming off) At first when I heard of this product I had to admit, I also was under the rave of having a couple, So I bought 3 shades. Only to be disappointed that even though they are non transferable they dried up my lips and caused them to crack, Using the lip balm section to keeping it moist I found after less than 4 hours. The colour itself will start to leave cracks of colours left on your lips ( this made me disappointed) and the more of the lip balm you used over the hours to keep it moisturised I noticed the colours started to peel away... Peeling to the point of using a napkin and wiping it all off in one go. I was pretty disappointed but the product is great if you decided to use it for a few hours in the club or formal event. Definitely not for everyday wear. Its very drying. Also It seems all the shades I chose ended up having shimmer in them, which isn't what I planned for. I prefer Matte colours. This is an Ok product. Not the best out there but its great for a couple hours wear. One last thing is try not to expect the absolute best. When your expectations are high.. The results always seems to disappoint you .
Hope this review helped you :) I will place a photo of the swatches of the colours I actually own   (L- R) HENNA, HIBISCUS, AZALEA..

Thanks For Reading
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment