Thursday 1 December 2011

Review : Elf Essential Lipsticks

Hey Everyone , A great new review on the Elf Essential Lipsticks which are a dollar US each on the website on eyeslipsface.com. These lipsticks are more than worth the price, Ive tried them and loved them for the few months that I purchased them. They have twelve shades but I decided to choose the shades that I probably thought was more for my complexion than the others, they are moisturizing and quite long lasting for me, I absolutely love them, and the most fascinating thing is that they smell so much like kool aid, but there is no taste... The colours I chose were in line with the photos and swatches
- Flirtacious
-Socialable
- Seductive
- Notalgic
- Charming
- Classy
These lipsticks are amazing and well pigmented, they are more than worth the money and is worth considering buying for beginners in make up :) Its a great inexpensive products that you should consider taking a look at :)
I really love them and you will love them too... also they are great for small gifts since the Christmas holidays are coming up. Thanks for reading

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the shades you displayed. I think I will give them a try!

    Awesome Review: *****

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty great :) I see them in some pharmacies but I have no idea how much they sell it for :( But check them out :)

    ReplyDelete