Thursday 12 January 2012

Nyx Glitter haul

Hey everyone... Sorry its been so long since I last wrote a Blog. Life has been so hectic and it is almost the middle of January already. Today I finally received my glitter cream palettes I ordered from NYX. I was waiting for about 2 - 3 weeks for them and the wait was worth it.. I did do a few swatches on my hand....  From one of the palettes and the texture is so creamy... Originally I did not plan to order so many but with the glitter craze I have been feeling these past few months. I really Just couldn't help myself. Especially with the Jamaica carnival road march arriving on April 15th... And I get myself prepared to do my clients make up only makes me more eager on what it is that I plan to do to make my own mark in the make up artist world.... When I get the chance to do a tested look with these palettes I plan to upload it for you all to see,... All in all I think the palette will be an amazing investment if you love glitter as much as I do
the name of the palettes I own are...
- Glitterati palette (Large one containing 21 shades)
- Royal Violets
-Golden Goddess
-Sweet chocolate browns

hope this helped a bit
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment